Effective as of January 19, 2017
Categories of Information We Collect
- User Contributions. The Services may contain the ability to post content or messages or otherwise communicate with other users, including, without limitation, message boards, chat functionality, personal web pages or profiles, forums and other interactive features that allow users to post, submit, publish, display or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, “post”) content or materials (collectively, “User Contributions”) on or through the Services. Any User Contribution you post to the Services including, any accompanying identifying information will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, will be available to everyone and may be displayed in search results on external search engines. By providing any User Contribution on the Services, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose/according to your account settings.
- Information We Obtain From Your Use of the Services. Information we obtain from your use of the Services includes information obtained using various types of tracking software, such as “cookies” which collect information about you when you visit our services or when you use the Service. Information collected includes, but is not limited to, your browser type and version, IP address, operating system and platform, when you open email that we send you and other information. You may turn off part or all of our tracking software which has been placed on your computer by following the instructions on your browser. However, if you prevent the use of tracking software, it will be more difficult, and may be impossible, for you to use the Service or portions of the Services. If you access the Service from a mobile or other device, we may collect a unique device identifier assigned to that device, geolocation data (including your precise location), or other transactional information for that device.
Use and Disclosure of Information
We may use your information, including, any personal information, as follows:
- To provide the Services you and other users.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To contact you, for example, to provide you with information, about your account or other products or services and notify you about issues with or changes to the Services or our policies.
- To allow service providers and other third parties to assist in providing and managing the Services.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including, for billing and collection.
- To provide and improve the Services including improving algorithms and to provide customer support.
- To promote the Services or our other promotions products and services to you, including, jointly with third party marketing partners (“Marketing Partners”). In addition, we may share your information, including, your personal information, with our Marketing Partners for their own use.
- To protect the rights, including legal rights, and safety of ourselves and others.
- To provide information to our representatives, advisors, corporate affiliates and business partners.
- In connection with the sale of substantially all of our assets, or a line of our business to which personal information or other information relates, or an acquisition or merger.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide the information or otherwise provide.
In addition, by registering for a Service, you agree that Company and our affiliates and service providers may display your username, likeness/avatar, gameplay data and statistics, tournament records and any other information that regarding your gaming activity. By registering an account and/or accepting any prize from the Services, you agree to allow the Services to print, publish, broadcast and use, worldwide, in any media and at any time, your name, picture, voice, likeness, and/or biographical information for promotional, marketing or related purposes without additional compensation or consent.
We do not intentionally collect sensitive information, such as social security numbers, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, criminal background or trade union membership (“Sensitive Information”) and we ask that you do not disclose it on the Services. However, if Sensitive Information is included in your User Contributions, we will have access to such information described above and such information will be treated in the same way as information that is not sensitive.
Safeguarding Your Information
We are committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of commercially reasonable security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. However, no one can guarantee the complete safety of your information. It is your responsibility to keep your password confidential. Do not share this information with anyone. If you are sharing a computer you should always log out before leaving a site or service to protect access to your information from subsequent users.
Do Not Track Signals
At this time, we do not respond to browser ‘Do Not Track’ signals.
Accuracy of Data and Right to Review
To the extent that you provide us with current information, we do our best to keep your data accurate and up-to-date. If your data changes (including, but not limited to, a change in your email address) then you are responsible for notifying us of those changes so that we can keep your records up-to-date.
Upon your request, and subject to your paying any sums we require be paid in advance, we will provide you with the personal information that we have collected and maintained about you, to which you do not already have access, within 30 days of any request you make for such information. We may charge a reasonable fee and require a reasonable advance deposit for providing this information.
Third Party Services
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of the Services that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to Support@nge.io or write us at: 3111 Winona Ave #105, Burbank, California, 91504 USA